There are two kinds of Sigfox tests:
- RF & protocol tests, to check Sigfox protocol & RF performance compliance.
- Radiated performance tests, to assess the radiated performances of the device. These radiation tests will define a radiated power classification of the device in uplink mode.
Here are essential documents that you should keep in mind when preparing for your tests:
- Be prepared for RF & Protocol tests (PDF file, includes mandatory checklist)
- Be prepared for Radiated Performance tests
Sigfox has developed the SDR Dongle and RSA software to help device makers prepare for their Sigfox RF & Protocol tests.
Tests must be executed according to a Valid CBL.
- CBL June 2020 => Released and valid
- CBL Nov 2019 => Obsolete
|Certification Baseline documents||Release CBL June 2020|
|Be prepared for Sigfox Radiated performance Tests||1.0.0|
|Be prepared for Sigfox RF & Protocol Tests||5.0.1|
|Sigfox Radiated Performance Test Specification||2.0.0|
|Sigfox RF & Protocol Test Specification||5.0.3|
|Pre-testing with the Radio Signal Analyzer (RSA) and SDR Dongle|
|Sigfox RF & Protocol Test Procedure (all RCs)||5.0.0|