- Added a page for Frequently Asked Questions.
- New navigation menu! Documentation menu has been simplified: The Device Maker Journey now resides under the "Start" menu, and all other pages are under the "Technical Topics" menu. All pages have been recategorized depending on their context: Certification, Network Services and Information, etc. This will make it far easier to discover the content on Sigfox Build, which will be especially important given our plans for 2019.
- The homepage has also been slightly updated, most notably the Device Maker Journey which is now clearly separated into three overall steps.
- Pages now have a breadcrumb trail.
- Small improvements and bug fixes, mainly around the certification processes.
- New page! Sigfox Device Radio Specification: The release of these specifications will allow a wide array of implementations, and more opportunities for developers and manufacturers of IoT devices.
- RC map: We added Poland for RC1. Witamy!
- Sigfox Library request form has been improved, with several added tooltips.
- Sigfox Verified Certification page: We added a new "Offers" colored text block, and updated the schema.
- RC page: We added a section about RC-specific peculiarities, starting with RC3c.
- The search tool has been refined: you should see improved search results!
- The homepage has been updated thanks to your collective feedback: the Device Journey is now back!
- The certification legal texts have been updated.
- We released a new homepage for Build!
- New page! Sigfox device cookbook: Download the Cookbook, see a few notable excerpts, or just watch Laurence Sellier's webinar.
- New page! Radio configurations (RC): Explaining and presenting the current RCs.
- New page! Monarch: A first approach of the Monarch feature.
- New page! Location (extracted from the Qualification step): Listing the geolocation possibilities for Sigfox projects, and presenting Atlas.
Sigfox Verified Certification process has been released on Sigfox Build.
In a nutshell, as a product product makers, you can now:
- Create modular designs aiming for Verified certification.
- Create devices aiming for the Ready full approach certification.
- Ask for credentials (ID/PAC/Key) to use on their prototypes.
- Ask for specific libraries when needed.
- Generate RF and Protocol PDF reports.
Accordingly, the following pages have been updated:
- Certification step: https://build.sigfox.com/steps/certification
- Sigfox Ready certification: https://build.sigfox.com/sigfox-ready-certification
- Sigfox Verified certification: https://build.sigfox.com/sigfox-verified-certification
- Sigfox certifications tests: https://build.sigfox.com/sigfox-certification-tests
- Sigfox Library for devices: https://build.sigfox.com/sigfox-library-for-devices
- As a device maker, you can now ask for Sigfox Network Credentials (ID/PACs) through the platform. You can get 20 credentials per device, and organizations are limited to 100 credentials. You will be able to use these credentials during the development phase of your devices.
- The device dashboard has been improved.
- In order to accelerate the certification process when paying by wire transfer, you can now automatically upload proofs of payment.
- When a wire transfer payment has been pending for more than 7 days, we send you reminders.
- Device makers can now pay their certification by wire transfer.
- Device makers can copy (clone) a device.
The user experience has been thoroughly reviewed and improved:
- Navigation menu has been simplified;
- Devices are now categorized by organization, and you can easily have an overview of yours. It's much easier to have a bird's eye view of your products, their completion progresses, and their certifications statuses;
- You don't have to define a "project" anymore, only the devices matters;
- Creation of one or several devices is done via a wizard, guiding you to make the right choices;
- Creation of variant devices (derived, similar, upgrade) from an existing device is possible and easy to make;
- You can pay and launch several devices certifications at once;
- The device edition form only shows the necessary fields to fill depending on the type of the device;
- Plus a ton of small improvements!