Sigfox Ready certification step by step
1. Plan Sigfox certification and request a quotation from a Sigfox accredited test house
2. Prepare your device for certification according to the Be prepared for Sigfox Ready certification documentation
3. Ship candidate(s) end-product to the test house
4. Accredited Test house will perform radiated tests according to the Sigfox End-product radiated test specification and Sigfox End-product radiated test plan
5. Accredited Test house will generate a report according to Sigfox test report requirements
6. Start Certification on Sigfox Build
a. Complete device information (if it is not yet completed)
b. Sign Sigfox Master License Agreement (one per company)
c. Upload report and documentation
d. Pay the certification fee
7. Submit certification request on Sigfox Build
8. Sigfox Certification Authority will review the test results and documentation and will issue a product certificate (P_certificate).
Note: If any issue is found during this phase, device maker will be contacted via Sigfox Build for resolution.
Before starting the certification process, you need to create or open a project and also a device.
To do so, use the main menu.