If you requested it, you should have received an email requesting to reset your password and create an account.
To access more information on this page, please connect with your credentials on this website.
You should also have received an API access which will let you play with a Sigfox device located in the Paris office and retrieve real Sigfox data!
In order to answer all your questions, we have a team you can access very easily on different communication channels.
You can find us on Slack, or you can ask for a 30 minute-meeting with a Sigfox expert to describe your project and understand how we can help you. This introduction call is also here to guide you through the Sigfox journey.
Sigfox Learning Center, your learning experience in 5 steps:
- Discover: introduction to IoT, Sigfox Tech, IoT business case
- Practice: technical quick start, dev kit activation and tutorial
- Learn: prototyping, next step in Sigfox Tech and business application
- Develop: technical dive, IoT platform, from PoC to Prod
- Expand: Sigfox specification, certification, industrialization
Each step of the journey points to relevant articles, webinars, blog posts and videos.
Each content is identified as Tech or Business and qualified as Beginners, Intermediate, Advanced or Expert, to help you navigate through the list of content.
Our Learning Center is free and open to everyone, so don't be afraid and get started here!
Be up-to-date with latest news from the ecosystem! Tutorials, product releases, technical content, device makers success stories... Feel free to sign in!
In order to empower our partners regarding communication with Sigfox, we created a pack with banners, flyers, and other graphic documents that you can use to explain Sigfox better to your customers.
In this pack, you will find:
- The Sigfox Partner logo in HD,
- Sigfox flyers,
- Brochure describing the technology,
- Ready to print rollup banners.
It is free to download, so that you print and use as many of these documents in your commercial communication as you like.
Share your news with us and our ecosystem!
Please tell us when you have amazing news about your company, or something you want to share with the Sigfox ecosystem! We are always looking for good news or important topics we might send to our audiences.
This could include fund raising, a new big customer, a new article about your product... anything!
We might use all our different communication channels to spread the message, such as:
- Creating a blog post,
- Creating a video,
- Sharing the news in our newsletter (10k registrants),
- Sharing the news on the Sigfox social media accounts,
While developing a Sigfox product, you might need some assistance. We have different tools to use, depending on the problem you're facing:
- ask.sigfox.com is a website where you will be able to ask any technical question, and get an answer either from a Sigfox engineer or somebody from the community.
- support.sigfox.com is the official platform to get support from the Sigfox engineers through Jira tickets. This might take a bit more time, and is reserved for people who already have a contract with Sigfox.
- email@example.com is the email address we use in the Starter Program to answer tricky questions from the participants. If you think you need special help, let us know!
We believe the community plays a big role in the success of a technology and its entrepreneurs!
In order to facilitate these exchanges, we have set up a whole Slack community dedicated to helping each other, on which you will also be able to meet Sigfox engineers and support team in case you have a question or a problem.
Come and meet us on the Slack community!
We teamed with AWS to give you the best conditions to build your business. As part of the Sigfox Starter Program, you are eligible for the following offer if you meet the AWS requirements:
- $5,000 in AWS Promotional Credit valid for 2 years.
- 1 year of AWS Business Support (up to $5,000).
- 80 credits for Self-Paced Labs ($80 value).
To benefit from this offer, please send an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We joined forces with the Google Cloud for Startups Program, and we'd love to offer Starters the Spark package.
Startups eligible for* the Spark Package will receive $20,000 in Google Cloud Platform and Firebase Credits, good for 12 months.
In addition to Google Cloud Platform Credits, startups are eligible for:
- Invitations to exclusive, local Google Cloud events.
- Access to Hire FREE for 6 months - a $600 value. (Currently only available in the U.S.)
- $500 in Qwiklabs credits to kickstart your company's hands-on lab training initiatives.
- $200/month for Google Maps API, good for 12 months.
- One year of free G Suite (up to 10 users - only valid for new domains) or a year of discounted upgrades to G Suite Business or G Suite Enterprise.
- An opportunity to apply for our Surge program to extend your credits to up to $100,000 for a second year as your business continues to grow.
To benefit from this offer, please send an email at: email@example.com
*Cloud Credits are available for early-stage, technology-based startup companies that are focused on growth potential, based in an approved territory, have not previously received promotional Cloud credits outside of the free-tier offering, are less than 5 years old, and have not raised more than a Series A.
Your Sigfox Credentials also give you access to the Sigfox Partner Network.
If you wish to highlight your product on this portal, you will need to fill a company page and a product page, and be validated by the Partner Network team.
Be aware that it takes couple of days before to be validated. To get support on this matter, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some successful entrepreneurs using the Sigfox Network presented their solution during Sigfox Connect 2018 in Berlin! Have a look at them here!